Fast Track Booking
Take care of your Oklahoma County warrant quickly and without having to go through the "jail" process with our Fast Track Program! Our dedicated staff will have you in and out in less than 20 minutes!
- Must have a bondable warrant. Examples may include
- New Arraignments
- Violation of Suspended Sentence
- Violation of Deferred Sentence
- Failure to Comply
- Warrants cannot contain the following charges
- failure to appear
- aggravated trafficking
- Must have a licensed bondsman accompany you to your appointment or provide copy of paid receipt from the Oklahoma County Courthouse.